About Me

My photo
farhin ahmed, but they call me chickie. i will make 2010 awesome.

Wednesday, December 9

its time to blog.

When you tell me you love me i cant help but not believ you. i always think you say i love you to me while thinking about her. Just to let you know, when i tell you i love you, i mean it. i'm only thinking of you when i say it, no one else. And as hard as you may find to believe it, you weren't just another guy - you are everything.



I wish i had all those friends your always talking about. I dont think anyone understands what its like to not fit in, being able to go anywhere and not worrying of not having anyone to be with. Then theres the friends which you go everytwhere with and all those thing your always invited to. So i look on and watch at how you know everyone and everyone knows you and as you walked past a smile or word is exchanged. So i get im not funny or that interesting but i dont get why im still that no-one.

No comments: