About Me

My photo
farhin ahmed, but they call me chickie. i will make 2010 awesome.

Sunday, January 24

fuck off.

and when i finally feel like things are back on track, it all just comes crashing down once again. so all this stuff that your saying will one day come and bite you on the ass. why is it that everytime i look back, theres some one there stabbing me in the back with a knife. it sucks to be brought down from every happy feeling you experience. once again when i thought that common sense had finally gotten through your heads you prove to me that you really are not my friend, your just a shit faced dick.

you make me happy and i think im slowly falling for you.

yes i said all of that to you but just like always, just like i wrote to you, my walls will crumble with one word you say to me. one word, thats all i need. this, this blog of mine used to be your homepage on your itouch and im hoping that you read this cause this is what i want to say to you. what im going through right now, i NEED to talk to you but i cant. well i can but i wont cause im a stubborn bitch. just know that im missing you and i really really need you.

its times like these i wish i could go back to the past and live in those moments that made me happy. im slipping back again to where i was before.

No comments: