About Me

My photo
farhin ahmed, but they call me chickie. i will make 2010 awesome.

Tuesday, March 16

whats the deal ?

alright so heres the deal. i feel fat and ugly in everything. every morning i get up and i feel fatter and uglier than i did the day before and its the worst feeling in the world. and then i get to school and i see all these beautiful girls and i cant help but feel even uglier. one girl in particular is completely perfect and being friends with her gets me more depressed and my self esteem is like dropping through the floor. i look at myself and i dont see anything worth looking at. not a nice face, legs, ass, tits, stomach, curves or anything its just fat everywhere.

so next week im going to have a clothes sale because i just look at me in everything and feel ugly. not very many clothes just a few brand new ones, tags still attached and everything. selling them all for $5 or $10. i will do swapsies if its a similar item of clothing.

<3

2 comments:

Kaitlin.Elizabeth said...

wat.

Anonymous said...

malissa here. babe, your not fat nor ugly. infact, in the bengoli community, your one of the hottest ones i know ;)